- Browse to the Database dashboard
- Select one db-agent, click Settings
- Click Manage (alarm) Blackouts
- Click Create One-Time Blackout or Create Scheduled Blackout
- Create blackout wizard dialog appears
- Agent list fails to populate with an GUI error displayed: "An error has occurred. Please check your logs.", and a similar error to the below is noted in the FMS Management log:
message: com.quest.nitro.service.sl.interfaces.scripting.ScriptingException: com.quest.nitro.service.sl.interfaces.scripting.ScriptAbortException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'name' on null object
Caused by: com.quest.wcf.publicapi.code.FunctionInvocationException: Error executing script id=system:dbwc_blackouts.createAgentsList name="'Create Agents List' from the System module Databases/Blackouts"