The following steps can be used to manually install the Change Auditor Client on a remote server or workstation:
- Locate the installation msi file. It will be with the installation media folder.
- Copy the "Dell Change Auditor Client 6 (x64).msi" file to the target machine.
- On the target machine, locate the command prompt (cmd.exe) application in the start menu. Right click on this and select "Run as Administrator"
- In the command prompt, navigate to the location of the msi file copied over in step 2, and type "Dell Change Auditor Agent 6 (x64).msi"
- Proceed with the installation wizard.