Scripting - Uninstall Wizard
Go to Scripting>Configuration Policies and select the UnInstaller wizard.
Select the software you wish to uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- The Name field gets automatically populated.
- File is usually msiexec.exe and is automatically populated.
- Directory is SYS and is automatically populated.
- Parameters gets automatically populated.
- If need exists to kill processes before the uninstall can happen, enter the process names into the Kill Process box.
- Click Save.
The Script Detail page opens. The Online KScript is configured, except for a few specifics.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Add a label or a test machine in the Deploy section.
- Choose whether or not to alert users in the Notify section.
- Select a schedule, if needed in the Schedule section.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
The wizard creates a Verify step and a Remediation step.