Execute the following steps on the monitored host:
1) Apply the following two Windows 2012 hotfixes on the monitored:
or from here hotfix
2) Restart the host
3) Issue the following command from the windows command line:
The following message should be reported if there are no problems:
WMI repository is consistent
Workaround 1: Restart the "Windows Management Instrumentation" service from the Windows Services dialog
1) Stop the WindowsAgent (wait 5 minutes after stopping the agent for the pooled connections to the remote host to be closed).
2) Run services.msc on the monitored host.
3) Right-click the "Windows Management Instrumentation" service and choose "Restart"
4) Restart the WindowsAgent.
Reboot the monitored host.