Automatically choosing a diff-area volume
The volume shadow storage cannot grow in the allotted space set in the Shadow Copy configurations of the Agent's protected volumes. You may see volsnap 36 errors as well. Related information can be found here.
You will need to set the Disk Shadow Storage to No limit. To do this perform the following steps:
1. Open Disk Manager on the Server which needs to be backed up.
2. Right click on the volume,
3. Select the Shadow Copy tab,
4. Click on Settings, select No Limit.
5. Take a Snapshot, if you are unsuccessful, please contact support for further assistance.