Unable to add agent to protection after restoring it to a virtual machine.
Pop up error:
The destination object C: (88.8 GB Free/148.07 GB Total) matches more than one source object. The second source object it matches is C: (88.8 GB Free/148.07 GB Total)
Parameter name: srcList
1. On the agent open elevated command prompt and type "fltmc instances" without quotes.
2. Check if an instance of AAFsFlt is present.
3. If not, in the same command prompt type "fltmc"without quotes.
4. Confirm that AAFsFLT is loaded.
5. If it's not, reinstall the drivers following the KB https://support.quest.com/replay/kb/132852. If it is, proceed to step 7.
6. Reboot the agent.
7. If the issue is still present, in the elevated command prompt browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\AppAssure Software\Replay Agent\Utils64 and run "assuremc enable c:" to see what the error is.
8. If you receive "incorrect function", update the storage drives on the agent.
9. Reboot the agent.
Additional patches may need to be installed as well: