This article gives step-by-step instructions on how to setup a Report Notification for one or multiple recipients.
Step A: Setup the Report Event
1. From the NetVault WebUI select View Reports
2. Select the Report and click Edit
3. Enter the name of the event in 'Event to raise on report completion' or 'Report Completed Event' (can be anything)
4. Click Save
Step B: Setup the Notification on the users profile
1. From the NetVault WebUI select Manage Users
2. Add a New User, if one does not already exist
3. Select User Name and click Edit at the bottom of the screen
4. Select Details and enter users email address such as, firstname.lastname@example.org in 'Email 1'
5. In 'Notification Profile' tab, double click folder 'Report Job'
6. Double click the newly created event
7. Tick the option 'E-mail'
8. Save the configuration
Step C: Setup the Notification
1. From the NetVault WebUI select Change Settings
2. Select Server
3. Select Notification
4. Enter Mail Server information and click Apply
Repeat steps in section B for additional users.