Error: "Machine agent was added to core" with each Core.Service Restart
When the Core server is restarted, the following message is emailed from the license portal:
"Machine AgentName was added to core CoreName in the AccountProtect group in the AccountProtection account."
Perform the following steps:
1) Stop the Core.Service gracefully.
2) Open regedit.
3) Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery\Core\Agents\AGENTNAME
4) Export this key and delete it.
5) Start the Core.Service and the Agent should show as Recovery Points Only.
6) Repair the protection of the Agent again through the protection wizard.
Windows Registry Disclaimer:
Technical support does not provide support for problems that arise from improper modification of the registry. The Windows registry contains information critical to your computer and applications. Make sure you back up the registry before modifying it. For more information on the Windows Registry Editor and how to back up and restore it, refer to Microsoft Article ID 256986 “Description of the Microsoft Windows registry” at Microsoft Support.