When trying to create VDIs on Hyper-V it fails with the following error:
Create failed. FindMachineAccount: failed - domain: TTA.internal computername: computername exception type: System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException error The user name or password is incorrect.
Check the account that is specified in Operating System Customizations:
- In the vWorkspace console right click the Desktop Group where the VDIs are to be created and select properties.
- Select Provisioning Settings and Edit
- In the Customize Operation System screen select the customization object that is to be used and click properties.
- Enter the correct account details under Domain or Workgroup.
- Attempt to create new machines again.