1. The Stat Central Agent uses the IBM JDBC type 4 driver. The required files can be found in C:\ProgramFiles\IBM\SQLLIB\java of the DB2 client installation. Note that Stat requires a 32 bit version of these files.
Copy db2jcc.jar, db2jcc_license_%%.jar and DB2jcc_License_cisuz.jar from C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\java to
<STAT_HOME>\app\server\default\lib. The location of required drivers may vary on your site due to DB2 installation preferences.
2. Go to Maintenance | General | Peoplesoft connect and make sure the following columns are fill out:
a) Host Name — The IP address or Server name where the database resides
b) Service Name— The UDB/DB2 database Name. This is database name as defined during installation, not an alias. Run this query to find out the service name:
SELECT CURRENT SERVER FROM SYSIBM.SYSDUMMY1;
NOTE: This was optional before, but is now required for running the Stat Central Agent as a service.
c) DB Listener Port — The port that is listening for requests against the UDB/DB2 database.
3. Additionally, the Other Database Parameters field is now case sensitive for UDB/DB2 databases. The correct format is:
• currentSQLID=The implicit qualifier of all table, view, alias, and index names specified in dynamic SQL
• currentSchema=Specifies the default schema name that is used to qualify unqualified database objects
in dynamically prepared SQL statements-also case sensitive (Aix).