When using Quest Groupwise Migrator for Exchange you may experience a number of MAPI and Groupwise Errors.
Examples of MAPI and/or GroupWise Access errors include the following:
"ERROR: Worker #1 (process ID 00000420) failed with exit code 0xC0000005"
"ERROR: You must have a GroupWise profile as your default Windows Messaging profile. You are missing the following MAPI Services: 14:09:36 GroupWise Personal
ERROR: Worker #1 (process ID 00000610) failed with exit code 0xC0000005
ERROR: The program launched to migrate user 'name' aborted.
ERROR: [275-105-48-00000000] Unable to open mailbox for user
If you are running the migration process to do GroupWise functions and Migrate users in one run, you should attempt to run the migration process in two runs:
a) GroupWise Functions.
b) Migrate Users.
1) Delete the Novell Default Settings profile on the Migration Server. This can be found in the Properties of the Outlook icon under "Show Profiles."
2) Login to the GroupWise Client with the same credentials used for GroupWise Migrator. This will recreate the Novell Default Settings Profile.
3) Verify that you can view the address books (personal and system) and the archive files you are migrating.
4) Verify that Outlook is the default client for all the Internet Services on the migration server. This can be determined under:
5) Control Panel | Internet Options | Programs
6) Re-run the migration.