Use Ticket Rule to set CC List when new ticket is saved. (149834)
Use Ticket Rule to set CC List when new ticket is saved.
For example, set email@example.com as CC List when a new ticket is saved.
- Log in to Admin UI
- Go to Service Desk | Configuration | Queues
- Click the Queue name, go down to Ticket Rules | Custom Ticket Rules: [Customize]
- Click Choose Action | New (Wizard)
- In the drop down, select Status | = | New
- Click Next
- In the drop down, select CC List | change value to | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Done
- Enter a Name
- Go to Schedule | Frequency | on Ticket Save
- Click Save
© 2019 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.