After updating the K1000 to version 6.3 and sending a helpdesk ticket via email the comments are no longer present. In past versions the comments were included with the email, now they are not.
The K1000 can be configured manually to add different variables for each type email being sent. To edit the Email Ticket formating please do the following:
1. Navigate to Service Desk, Configuration, Queues, select the queue name you wish to edit.
2. Navigate to the Email on Events section, select Customize Emails.
3. Navigate to Email Ticket Manually, add the text $last-comment to the message field. Make any other changes as desired.
4. Save at bottom of the page.
5. For a more complete list of variables, please check out the administrator guide by clicking on the blue question mark in the upper right corner of any K1000 page.