Before you start, make sure you have the Assessment and Deployment Kit for the target version of Windows installed on your system.
1. Download KBE Manipulator 22.214.171.124 from https://support.quest.com/download-install-detail/5811690
3. Open the kbe_mainpulator_installer.exe, select Launch KBE Manipulator and click on Install
4. Choose the above installed Toolkit to use if prompted.
5. Enter K2000 ip address, Samba Share Password and select Architecture and give a name to KBE.
6. On top Toolbar, select Edit and choose KBE Modification options.
7. Click on Add .net 4
8. Click on add Powershell and Click Save Options -button (.net4 is required for powershell).
9. Click Next
10. Select how KBE finds K2000. Via DHCP or use K2000 static IP address or RSA static IP address
11. Click on Create KBE
12. Observe the KBE being uploaded to K2000 and the task is complete.