To customize the Java exception site list:
- The exception.sites file must be located in one computer, in this location
If the file does not exist, a new one must be created and the desired site URL must be added, for example https://exception.for.java
- Once the file exists, it must be copied to a network location, for example \\server\javasites\ with at least read permissions for all users in Active Directory.
- A File operations element must be created to copy the file to correct location in target computers:
Source folder: \\server\javasites
Source file(s): exception.sites
Destination folder: %systemdrive%\users\%username%\appdata\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security
Overwrite existing files: checked
- Validation logic rules can be used to apply these settings only to desired computers.
- The changes must be saved and replicated.
When the file is copied the site will be added to Security's tab in Java Control Panel.