How do you configure the integration between Change Auditor and IT Security Search
At this time, standard SQL Server database access is used to set up the connection between IT Security Search and Change Auditor. To configure the connection, go to the IT Security Search Settings page.
Starting with IT Security Search 11.4.1, Quest is working on extending Change Auditor integration to support a broader range of use cases. The natural way to do it is to take advantage of the forwarding capabilities of Change Auditor and put forwarded information in the IT Security Search Warehouse store. This helps achieve a number of goals:
- Search across multiple Change Auditor instances at once
- Take some load off the Change Auditor SQL Server database
- Speed up searches for Change Auditor events in IT Security Search
- Ability to perform full-text searches for all O365, Exchange Online and Azure AD events
- Ability to search for Change Auditor Threat Detection events
You need to be signed in and under a current maintenance contract to view premium knowledge articles.