From an elevated PowerShell, use the following command to set the execution policy to either RemoteSigned or Unrestricted:
Explicitly add the RMAD certificates to the Trusted Publishers Certificate Store on the Local Machine.
1. Browse to the RMAD connector scripts located under C:\Program Files\Quest\IT Security Search\Connectors\RecoveryManagerForAD\Scripts\)
2. Right click on each psm1 files and choose Properties | Digital Signatures
3. Select the signature and click Details | View Certificate
4. Choose the Details tab and click Copy to File...
5. Save the file with a .CER extension.
6. Using the Certificates MMC Snapin, import these files into the Trusted Publishers Certificate Store on the Local Machine.