Trying to configure IT Search, on the Settings page, under Data Sources, Selecting the InTrust option
When clicking the "Repositories" field the error: Network error: The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))
1. Check that the repository Indexes is referencing a Server name rather than GUID
Open Intrust Manager | Configuration | Data Stores | repositories | Right click each Repository and select properties and Indexing Tab
2. Check That Each repository listed under data stores has a valid path to the repository Folder.
Open Intrust Manager | Configuration | Data Stores | repositories | Right click each Repository and select properties and Repository Tab
3. If the Folder path is blank for any repository, then that repository may not be in use but may still have Invalid GUID * Note it is rare that the Repository will have a blank path because when this is blank the settings cannot be applied
4. If the folder path is blank, set a folder path, enable indexing and commit the changes
5. Test the IT Search against the InTrust repository.
If the above steps do not solve the issue, please contact support and supply the logs from C:\Program Files\Dell\InTrust\IT Search\Logs on the server where IT Search is installed