After setting the date filters on the All Logons report under InTrust for Windows\Normal User Activity\Logons\Usual Logons all logon events are returned instead of the date range specified.
This is a design issue with this report in the InTrust 9.0.1
A previous version of the report (from Intrust 8.5.1) which is attached can be used:
1. Download the attached file to a folder on the Reporting Console computer.
2. Rename (or delete) your existing All Logons report.
3. Within the Report Console open Tools | Import, browse to the .ard file (saved in step 1.).
4. Expand Reports for Import on the right hand side and highlight the report.
5. Highlight the folder that this report is to be added to, click Copy and then OK.
6. If the report is being run through a report job in InTrust or a scheduled task in the Reporting Console, remove the existing report and add it again via the wizard.