This InTrust 11.0 IT Search update includes all fixes / enhancements addressed since the GA release version 184.108.40.2060.
New features and enhancements
- Indexing of objects from the Enterprise Reporter database:
- Now the objects from the Enterprise Reporter database are loaded by page.
- The loading speed of large number of objects is increased considerably.
- Now all indexing errors are displayed on the Enterprise Reporter settings page.
- You can force reindexing of objects that are loaded from the Enterprise Reporter database.
- IT Search user roles: you can control the access to IT Search using a domain group by adding the group to the following default local groups: InTrust IT Search Operators and InTrust IT Search Administrators.
- The list of supported licenses is extended. Now you can specify the following product licenses:
- InTrust Limited Active Directory 9.6
- InTrust Limited Exchange 9.6
- InTrust Limited Windows File Servers 9.5
The following is a list of issues resolved in this update:
- In some cases, the IT Search product license cannot be uploaded or updated if you use Microsoft Internet Explorer.(DefectID: IS-14)
- You can get the "Unauthorized" message if you try to run the IT Search user interface under the user account that resides in the domain other than the domain where IT Search is installed even if the account is added to the default IT Search local groups (InTrust IT Search Operators, InTrust IT Search Administrators)(DefectID: IS-15)
- You may get the "Access Denied" message when you try to search across the default InTrust Repository using the IT Search user interface. (DefectID: IS-16)
- IT Search server may stop working because of critical error that occurs while updating the IT Search settings. (DefectID:IS-17)
- In some cases, when IT Search Update 1 is installed on the workstation with InTrust server, you may get the "Cannot add file to repository. Invalid pointer." error while collecting data to the main InTrust repository.(DefectID: ST85360)
- If a user specifies a non-default path for the IT Search installation, the following error arises: "Setup ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run setup Wizard again. Click the Finish button to exit the setup Wizard". (DefectID: IS-22)
- You may get the "Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint '<constraint name>'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.#LocalUserAccount'. The duplicate key value is (<some number>)." error if Enterprise Reporter for Active Directory collects data while configuration objects from the Enterprise Reporter database are indexed by IT Search. (DefectID: IS-23)
- If the Common-Name attribute of a user or group in Active Directory contains one or more characters with symbol code from 0 to 31, you may get the following error while indexing objects from the Enterprise Reporter database: "FOR XML could not serialize the data for node 'NoName' because it contains a character (<symbol code>) which is not allowed in XML. To retrieve this data using FOR XML, convert it to binary, varbinary or image data type and use the BINARY BASE64 directive ". (DefectID: IS-28)