The Desktop Authority Manager service will not start and the following error message may appear:
Windows could not start the Desktop Authority Manager Service serviceon Local Computer.
Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
The executable associated with the Desktop Authority Manager Service must be added to the Data Execution Prevention exceptions on the Desktop Authority server.
1. Right click on My Computer
2. Go to Properties
3. Click on Advanced System Settings
4. Under Performance, click Settings
5. Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
6. Click Add, browse to the executable file "ScriptLogic.Manager.WinSvc.exe" and add it.
The Desktop Authority Manager Sevice service should start.
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité