Steps to update Agent Manager (FglAM):
1. Download the appropriate FglAM cartridge from support website and extract the file (ZIP)
2. Go to "Administration | Cartridges | Cartridge Inventory". Browse or use the file server in the fields to populate the file location cartridge.
3. Once the field is populated, make sure that the box 'Enable on Install" is checked and click "Install cartridge"
4. Go to the "Agent Managers" dashboard, "Administration | Agents | Agent Managers" Select the host of the agent and click the "Upgrade" button at the bottom of the page a window and a check mark will indicate appears when the manager agent has been upgraded.
5. Wait for the check mark. The upgrade continues in the background. If after the manager agent has been upgraded and still not reflected in the new dashboard "Agent Hosts" version looks, use the refresh icon in the top right corner of the dashboard. When a major upgrade of several FglAMs at once is done, it may be that not all FglAMs upgrade correctly. If that is the case, restart the failed FglAMs and FMS and retry the upgrade.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité