The 22.214.171.124 FMS release provides the ability to upload FMS / FglAM support bundles directly from the Foglight UI to the FTP site.
How does one configure this properly?
Contact a Quest Foglight Support Representative if you have not already received a FTP login so you can enter this information into the appropriate Foglight Registry Variables.
Then reference the documentation section Upload a Server support bundle.
Go to Administration │ Rules & Notifications │ Manage Registry Variables
Please set the following registry variables:
• SupportBundle_Upload_Host (ie. ftpamer.quest.com)
• SupportBundle_Upload_Password (username provided by Quest support rep)
• SupportBundle_Upload_Port (default 21)
• SupportBundle_Upload_Protocol (FTP is only supported protocol)
• SupportBundle_Upload_Username (password provided by Quest support rep)
To upload a support bundle:
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité