Troubleshooting efforts and if the system doesn't respond, provide a TSR log from the IDRAC and look to replace the motherboard. IDRAC access may be needed for some of the troubleshooting steps.
1. Drain the flea power
- Unplug DR, hold power button for 30 secs
- Wait a 2 to 3 minutes Power up MD If there is an Expansion Module
- Wait 2 minutes to 3 mins Power up DR last
- If this doesn't work proceed to the next steps
2. Unplugged SAS cables to the backplane
3. Remove the memory from the slots
4. Disconnect the daughter card
5. Attempt to power up the DR from the IDRAC and if it shows no signal in the IDRAC contact support and mention this article to have the motherboard replaced.