Complete the following steps to archive events from the database:
1. Open the Administration Tasks tab
2. Select “Purge and Archive” in the Configuration section.
3. Click the Plus (+) or “Add” button in the menu bat at the top of the form.
4. Enter the desired job name in the “Job Name” field
5. Set the numbers of days to keep in the “Process events older than” field.
6. Select the Archive events option in the lower left hand corner.
7. Select the Year start month which represents the start and finish month for the fiscal or calendar year for the archive database.
8. Click next and set the desired schedule, use the Weekly option to schedule the archive job to run more frequently than Monthly.
9. Click Finish.