When trying to migrate a device, it is now stuck with ReACL status as "Queued".
Restarting the BT service hasn't helped.
Restarting the machine hasn't helped. I can't seem to get beyond this point. What are the next steps to resolve?
Perform the following steps when a machine's ReACL status is stuck in the Queued state:
A quick way to resolve this is to find the ADM_Share or BT_Device record that is showing ReACLStatus as 'Queued' and update the ReACLStatus to NULL., or follow the steps below:
First, go to the client and go into the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Binary Tree\ADPro Agent\Files. Delete the state.xml file from here.
To clear the Discovery Status:
1. Open SQL Management Studio
2. Right click on the database > select New Query
3. Now execute the following query:
Update BT_Device Set DiscoveryStatus = NULL Where Name = '<DeviceNameGoesHere>'
To clear the ReACL status:
1. The table you are looking for is BT_Device.
2. Find the record
3. SELECT * FROM BT_Device WHERE SamAccountName LIKE 'MYDEV%'
4. Make note of the BT_DeviceID value.
5. Update the device record.
UPDATE BT_Device SET ReACLStatus = NULL WHERE BT_DeviceID = 0
ReACL Status = Queued
ReACL status as "queued"
ReACL status stuck in queued
ReACL status queued
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité