Foglight for Virtualization Enterprise Edition 8.x Administration
This course covers how to configure Foglight for Virtualization Enterprise Edition (FVE), and then use the most popular features to monitor and manage virtual environments.
Students who want to configure and monitor with FVE.
A student attending this course should have:
- A background in virtualization
- A background in monitoring or diagnostic tools (e.g., VMware vCenter)
During this course, the following topics will be covered:
- Discussing FVE New Features
- Configuring the Infrastructure Agent cartridge
- Navigating the user interface, including the VMware Environment dashboards including Optimizer
- Navigating and query FVE models for data
- Working with rules, alarms, services, dashboards, reports, automation, and configure specific monitoring cartridges
- Introducing FVE monitoring of these environments:
- VMware Optimizer
- Foglight Storage Manager 4.0
- VMware vCloud Director
- VMware View
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
Students complete this course through virtual instructor-led training that includes lecture, labs, and video demonstrations.
2 days (6 hours/day)
© 2017 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.