A number of core dumps are being created by Foglight Agent Manager (FglAM) on monitored AIX clients. How is it possible to stop this from happening?
Please do the following which should resolve your issue:
1) Navigate to /foglight5/Foglight_Agent_Manager/bin
2) Shut down the FglAM using the following command:
3) Do a "ps -ef" to make sure all FglAM-related processes have shut down
4) Navigate to $FGLHOME/Foglight_Agent_Manager/state/default/config
5) Open the vm.config file.
6) Change the line:
vmparameter.1 = "-Xint";
vmparameter.0 = "-Xint";
7) Save and close the “vm.config” file
8) Navigate to $FGLHOME/Foglight_Agent_Manager/bin
9) Start up the FglAM
10) Examine the FglAM startup log and make sure the '-Xint' value appears in the "VM Options" section.
If the above does not work, then please apply Foglight 5.6.5 - Foglight Agent Manager 18.104.22.168 - All (zip) cartridge update which can be found under the Support=>Downloads area of our website.
STATUS: COM-1315 was released in the 22.214.171.124 update for FglAM. This fix has also been back-ported to 126.96.36.199.4 as well.