When login to Foglight Admin Console, broken dashboard comes up - says "bookmark not found: bookmark:foglight.1" - no links respond in the Navigation panel. If logon as another user account, works fine.
We've tried differerent browser types on different machines - same issue with this specific account login (in our case, the 'foglight' account)
Looks like there is a "stuck" or "broken" dashboard that is bookmarked for this user.
1. Open Admin Console on the FMS
2. Login with the problematic account (in this case, 'foglight' account) so you get to the bookmark error page.
3. Paste the following link into the browser page's address bar:
This should take you directly to the Administration page
4. Expand the Actions Panel (right side panel) and go to General tab
5. Click on 'Make this my home page'
6. Sign out and back in as 'foglight' account