Modify the Registry Variables and define additional values for the specific hosts.
Here is how to do that:
1. Go to Administration -> Rules&Notification -> Manage Registry Rules.
2. Find the Registry Variable to modify .
3. Open the Variable.
Global value is defined there and this the value used for all hosts.
We need to add additional value for some hosts.
4. Click Add Registry Value button.
5. Expand Topology Type list and find Host.
6. Expand Topology Object list and find the name of the host.
7. Define the value for this host, Make sure this is Static value.
8. Click Add and on the next screen click Done.
After that the new value for the host will be defined.
and more hosts can be added to the list.
9. Click Go to Variable List .