1. Navigate to Administration | Tooling | Script Console
2 . From the dropdown menu in the top left, select "Host" or the appropriate Topology Type. Alternatively, the text field under the dropdown menu can be used to enter a custom Scope Query. The query language reference can be found here. By default, it will list all objects of the topology type that was selected.
3. Click "List Instances". This will display a list the topology objects.
(If needed, use the Search field on the right to find the relevant Host Object.)
4. Click the Radio Button next to the relevant Host Object to select it, making it the "Scoped Object".
Note that the Properties Tab in the bottom pane displays the properties for the scoped object.
5. Click the "Scripts" tab in the bottom pane
6. Click the Add button. This will pop-up the "Run Script" window.
7. Enter the following in the "Enter Script Text" field:
8. Click "Run". The "Script Output" pane will display "null" when the script has completed.
To verify that the object was removed, click the "List Instances" button once again and search for the object (if needed).
Note: This is another way to delete an Object based on the unique ID:
ts = server["TopologyService"];
obj1 = ts.getObject("916c3c94-6e61-48ec-86b3-1dd63b7a8b03");
Remember to change the bold letters for the ID of the object you want to delete.