1. Find the correct hostname and the IP address
2. Removed the host topology model for the incorrect hostname or ip address (steps provided below)
3. Deactivated the IC agent
4. Updated the correct hostname and the IP address under the "Host" and the "Host name override" parameters
5. Saved the settings
6. Activated the IC Agent
7. Data collection started successfully
8. Double check the hosts dashboard for the data collection.
Please follow the below steps on how to remove the host topology model:
1. Navigate to Management Server (on the left Navigation Panel) | Servers | Data Management
2. Search for Host Model and expand it
3. Expand Hosts
4. On the Search field, search for the hostname or the ip address (the incorrect ones)
5. Click on the delete button and confirm to delete.