1. Check if it can deploy linux agent successfully with port 5054.
a) Go to server computer, in the device list window, select the target linux agent, then delete this agent.
b) Exit the studio, re-login with port 5054.
2) Deploy the linux agent through “Add Device(s)->Add devices by deploying agents->Enter target->Set Preferred Telnet/SSH Credentials”. Make sure you select the right credential and the “user name” and “password” for the credential are right.
3) Go to the linux agent computer, check if it is running as expected.
“ps -ef|grep ptagent” to check if linux is running(if it is running it will list out the ptagent_patcher.pl as well as the ptagent).
“tail -f /var/log/ptagent/patcher_log” to check if it is installed successfully.
“tail -f /var/log/ptagent/ptagent_log.txt” to check if it is in health state (No repeated register agent, no errors returned from AgentPoller).
2. If it works as expected in the step1, it deploying properly. Otherwise, continue with next steps.
3. Go to agent computer, check if it is accessible through this url: http://[server ip]:5054/aspx/soap/agentwebservice.asmx and http://[server ip]:5054/aspx/soap/agentwebservice.asmx/HelloWorld. You should be able to connect through this port. Obtain a screen shot if the result is unexpected.