Get Live Help
First, the user must registered with an account associated with a license number or asset number on the Quest Support Portal.
The user must then be logged into the Quest Support Portal with this account to submit a service request (SR).
REGISTER ON THE QUEST SUPPORT PORTAL
1. Go to the Quest Support Portal home page
2. Click the person icon at the top right, then click "Create Support Account":
3. Enter the license number or Asset number (not the Foglight license number), fill in the "Contact Information", then click the "Create Account" button:
4. Check e-mail for temporary password
5. Sign in to the Quest Support Portal and create a new password:
If assistance is needed to register an account on the Quest Support Portal, or to change any information with a current registered account, please see Need help with registration?
LOGIN TO QUEST SUPPORT PORTAL
1. Click the person icon at the top right,
2. Enter the email account id and password to access the Quest Support Portal. Then click the Sign-in button or use the Sign in with Microsoft button.
SUBMIT A SERVICE REQUEST
1. At the Quest Support Portal home page click on "Contact Support":
2. The Contact Support page will open.
Scroll down to the Technical Support box and click Submit Request
4. Select the product, software version, and account ID, then click the Next button:
5. In the Submit Request page, add a meaningful title, a detailed description of the issue, attach screen shots of any error messages. Then choose a severity level, and add some details about environment, and a preferred first contact method (phone or email).
Once the form has been completed, click Next to submit the form.
6. If a Knowledge Base Article matches the issue, select it and click the "Cancel Service Request" button. Otherwise, select the "Submit Service Request" button:
7. A service request number will be provided in the account and an email will be sent with the case or service request (SR) number:
7. An email should also be received from the system sent the account associated with the Supportlink login.