We are excited to announce a new version of Foglight for Databases 220.127.116.11 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Full support for Azure SQL DB – brand new Azure SQL DB cartridge that now supports both Azure SQL “Single Database” and “Elastic Pool” (Azure SQL managed instance is supported via our regular SQL Server cartridge).
- Cross-platform reporting enhancements – enterprise availability and enterprise inventory reports now support MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Aligned the SQL Server CPU metrics on the Databases dashboard and the Infrastructure agent pop-up.
- Made the SQL Sever SampleSize in execution steps sql be configurable.
- Added key SQL Server info in Schema Browser for Allocated Size Used and Total Sized Used.
- Supported an Oracle topology observation or LogShipping alarm for destination with NOREGISTER option set.
- Increased the Oracle Agent Status Property (ASP) value of osCommandIgnoreExitCode to 256.
- Added a DB2 SSL setting in suggestion when validation failed during setup.
- Supported the DB2 agent to view all current agents instead of default 20 records.
- Hide unsupported categories in the DB2 SQL Performance dashboard.