The latest release of the Cassandra cartridge for Foglight can be obtained from the downloads are in Supportlink.
To upgrade the Foglight cartridge,
- Log into Foglight Management Console.
- From the navigation pane, select: Dashboards | Administration | Cartridges | Cartridge Inventory. The Cartridge Inventory screen appears.
- Load the .car file by clicking the Install Cartridge button and then the choose files button to browse to the location where the .car file exists
- Select the file
- Leave the “Enable on Install” check box checked.
- Click the Install cartridge button to install the cartridge
Once the installation is completed on the Foglight Management Server, the updated Cartridge will appear in the list below as an installed cartridge.
After the cartridge is installed, you must deploy the new .gar agent package to each of your Agent Managers to update the agents. Do not deactivate the agents before deploying; they are updated automatically.
- Navigate to Administration | Agents | Agent Managers
- The Upgradable Agent column will display a "yes" for any agent managers where the cartridge has been deployed and the gar agent package can be upgraded
- Select the checkbox next to each agent manager that can be upgraded
- Click the Upgrade button
- Select the check box for the gar agent package to upgrade and then click the button labelled Next
- Click the Finish button to upgrade the Agent Package
Once the Status message in the Tasks panel indicates that the task has been successful. All selected packages' agents will have been updated on corresponding hosts.