Foglight Experience Viewer (FxV) patch version 5.6.6-patch9 (build 1585). It is recommended to install this patch (FxV-5.6.6-patch9.x86_64.runx) on all systems running Foglight Experience Viewer version 5.6.6.
Note: This patch also includes the bug fixes addressed by the previous Foglight Experience Viewer 5.6.6 patches, patch1 through 8.
This patch addresses the following new issues:
Updated Java to version 7u75.
Implemented a fix for the Ghost (glibc) vulnerability and other security updates.
The patch can be downloaded here:
Click to Download
Hotfix Installation Instructions:
1. Log in to the Foglight Experience Viewer browser interface as a user with administrative privileges.
2. Click Help |About and confirm that the version number is 5.6.6.
3. Click Configure | Superuser Tasks | Upgrade Appliance(s).
4. Read and accept the terms of the Transaction Product Agreement, and click OK.
5. Click Script File Browse and locate the FxV-5.6.6-patch9.x86_64.runx file on your local machine.
6. Click OK to upload the file to the FxV Server.
7. When the file is finished uploading, click OK to install the patch.