How to I export Ikeyman SSL key to a PKCS12-fomat file? This is one of the formats that the secure key needs to be in for it to be uploadable by Foglight Experience Monitor.
To export keys to a PKCS12 file:
1. Enter ikeyman on a command line on Unix or start the Key Management utility in the IBM HTTP Server folder on Windows NT.
2. Select Key Database File from the main menu, then select Open.
3. In the Open dialog box, enter your key database name or click on key.kdb if you are using the default. Click OK.
4. In the Password Prompt dialog box, enter your correct password and click OK.
5. Select Personal Certificates in the Key Database content frame, then click the Export/Import button on the label.
6. In the Export/Import Key window:
--Select Export Key
--Select the PKCS12 database file type
--Enter the file name or use the Browse option
--Enter the correct location
7. Click OK.
8. In the Password Prompt dialog box, enter the correct password, enter the password again to confirm, then click OK to export the selected key to a PKCS12 file.
applies to version 5.x