The Foglight monitoring user uses temporary tables in some of the collections run against the monitored host.
- What type of activity occurs – Is it only Create and Drop Table?
- What are the impacted objects - Is it only to temporary tables (#)?
- What is the frequency – Is there a pattern? Daily, monthly, hourly, every half hour?
- What is the activity doing?
- Are the tables are triggered by the Foglight system itself?
- Does this activity make any changes on existing data in the tables on the Database?