Please gather the following information prior to change Core server IP address:
- is Core server accessing its repository over iSCSI?
- is the Core server role as a replication target machine?
If Core is accessing its repository over iSCSI, please make sure that iSCSI LUN can use new IP for the access.
If Core is acting as a replication target, please make sure that all source Cores are not using old IP. Replication links may need to be recreated after the IP change.
The process is this:
- stop the Core service
- change IP address of the Core server
- start Core service back
- make sure that repository is mounted successfully
- open Core console, Settings
- verify that Replay Engine IP has properly detected the new IP address. Modify it manually if necessary
- make sure that new IP got registered in DNS and Core machine name is properly resolving to the new IP address
© 2019 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Términos de uso Privacidad