Outside users are getting the following error when trying to get archived items from retrieve server
In order to Re-publish the Archive Manager Forms on the server :
1. Run the forms install application from this location
2. The Forms Installer window opens. Select Install/repair. Then click Next.
3. If you have installed the Forms folder on a location different from the one displayed, click the Browse button to find it. Otherwise click Next.
NOTE: The Archive Manager form templates are located under the following path: C:\ Program Files (x86) \ Metalogix \ MAM4Exchange \ Tools \ Forms \ Templates.
4. In the next window select the available forms and then click on the >> button to add them to the Selected forms list. Then click Next.
5. For full functionality leave all four options of this window checked and click Next.
6. On the next dialog you will have to provide the name of your Archive Manager server that will be used for retrieving of archived mails. This name will be written in the custom forms code. You can provide two values (for example the NETBios name of the Archive Manager server and its IP Address as well) in case one of them is not reachable, the forms will do an automatic switch.
7. Now define your retrieval settings. Check the Use SSL (https) in server communication check box if you use the https in your domain communication. The Open message as read-only check box is selected as default, so that archived emails would open as read-only for your users.
8. After the attempt of publishing each of the eight forms you will get a result in the Forms Installer tool. If the result is OK, your installation of the forms is successful. You can check them if you go in Outlook to Tools / Form / Choose Form and then list from the Organizational Forms Library.
When done, click Finish and your custom forms are now installed.
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Términos de uso Privacidad