Note: You MUST be running an up to date version of Metalogix Archive Manager to connect to Office 365. Older versions of the software will no longer connect successfully due to changes in the Office 365 system since the versions were released. You can check for the latest version of Metalogix Archive Manager here: https://support.quest.com/metalogix-archive-manager-for-exchange/
- Recent version of Metalogix Archive Manager for Exchange (only the most recent two versions are supported)
- Microsoft Outlook on the archive server must be 2013 or later (32-bit)
1. To import your Office 365 account open the Metalogix Archive Manager for Exchange console on your archive server an open the Address Book Manager by going to Tools -> Address Book Manager.
2. In the Address Book Manager open the Servers tab. Right click in the window to open the menu and go to Tasks - > Add Server
3. Choose the option for Office 365 and click Next
4. Insert the information generated by the Azure app and click Next
5. Select your Office 365 tenant from the list and click Next
6. Finish the server import wizard
If you encounter any errors when trying to complete the wizard in Metalogix Archive Manager review the steps and configuration for the Azure app as this indicates that settings for the app or permissions are not setup correctly.
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Términos de uso Privacidad