One or both of the following issues are encountered:
1. Launch Enterprise Manager and click Tools > Address Book Manager, or click the Address Book Manager icon on the toolbar.
2. On the Servers tab, perform the following to configure MAPI and EWS settings for each active Exchange server:
a. Right-click on the server and select Properties. On this page, you can select either MAPI or EWS to use for the Exchange connections.
EWS - Greater compatibility with environments
MAPI - Greater archiving performance
b. On the EWS tab, configure the EWS settings:
c. Set up an Impersonation Role in Exchange for the SuperUser account. This is needed for the EWS connections and can be done from PowerShell for Exchange on any one of the Exchange servers. This does not need to be performed on more than one server as the role is global to the environment.
New-ManagementRoleAssignment –Name "Impersonation-Metalogix" –Role "ApplicationImpersonation" –User SUPERUSER
Note: Replace SUPERUSER with the SuperUser account.
d. On the MAPI tab, configure the MAPI settings:
MAPI fields should match the settings in Outlook when a profile is configured. When unsure of these settings, set up a test Outlook profile and review them. These settings can be found in Outlook by doing the following:
1. Ensure you are logged on to the archive server as the SuperUser account
2. Open Control Panel, go to mail and set up a mail profile. Open Outlook and select the mail profile you created.
3. Click File > Account Settings > Connection tab.
4. If the Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP option is checked, click the Exchange Proxy Settings button.
5. Copy the settings from the Exchange Proxy Settings section.
Note: If you are using Outlook 2016 or newer on your archive server the connection tab is not available in Account settings. Instead, you can open Outlook, hold down CTRL, and right-click on the Outlook icon from the taskbar. From the menu click Connection Status to see details about how to configure the Exchange connections.
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Términos de uso Privacidad