This tool allows for customization of a KACE Boot Environment (KBE) for use with the KACE Systems Deployment Appliance (SDA). Usage for this tool can include:
- KACE SDA imaging environments with no DHCP solution.
- KACE SDA imaging environments where DHCP cannot be configured to work with KACE SDA Deployment Center.
- Building in ADSI or ODBC drivers to the KBE.
- Using Dell Client Customization Tool Kit (DCCTK) to customize Dell hardware.
- Uploading custom .WIM boot environments to the KACE SDA appliance.
Novedades en esta versión
- Added back the option to upload custom .iso file since K2 v. 6 will allow a BE to be loaded as ISO again.
- Revised summary to show custom .iso and custom .wim files
- Updated logs to show custom .iso and custom .wim
- Added setting to clear custom .iso path
- Added setting to clear custom .wim path
- Look for Media Manager in the SDA Media Manager Path