Follow these steps:
Restarting the system can take hours depending on the amount of data stored.During the OS initialization the containers may not be available.Use the command
- Gracefully shutdown the system using one of the following methods
- Using Web Interface: click "Support" | top right Actions menu | "Shutdown"
- Using CLI: system --shutdown
- Disconnect the DR power cord and hold power for 30 seconds
- Disconnect the expansion shelves if present
- Wait 3 minutes, then reconnect the expansion shelves
- Wait 3 more minutes and reconnect the DR
- Power up the DR
system --show to check if the system is fully operational.
System State : Operational Mode
Reason : Filesystem is fully operational for i/o