Follow these steps:
1. Gracefully shutdown the system using one of the following methods
a. Using Web Interface: click "Support" | top right Actions menu | "Shutdown"
b. Using CLI: system --shutdown
2. Disconnect the DR power cord and hold power for 30 seconds
3. Disconnect the expansion shelves if present
4. Wait 3 minutes, then reconnect the expansion shelves
5. Wait 3 more minutes and reconnect the DR
6. Power up the DR
Restarting the system can take hours depending on the amount of data stored.
During the OS initialization the containers may not be available.
Use the command system --show to check if the system is fully operational.