Usually we configure the replication traffic in the interface which is different from management interface. But in some scenarios we have seen that management network and the replication network use different gateways. In such a scenario we need to move the replication feature in the network which is reachable to both sides. Please perform the below steps to move the replication feature from one interface another interface.
1. SSH to DR storage as administrator.
2. Delete the replication feature from the interface using below command.
system --replication_traffic --delete --interface <bondN|ethN|lo>
3. Add the replication feature to the interface using below command.
system --replication_traffic --add --interface <bondN|ethN|lo>
4. Check the changes from the DR storage webui.
5. Now the replication should be in a stopped or running state. Else re-create the replication.