Date: June 23, 2021
- 197760: The predefined data masks will be added to all sensitive data columns when the Refresh button under the Home tab is clicked even though the Automatically scan for sensitive data option in the Options window is not checked
- 199044: The application goes in the not responding state after the Refresh button under the Home tab is clicked
- 199434: Columns previously masked with the dynamic data masks are not marked as masked in the Apply to columns dialog
- 199436: "Error is encountered and application needs to be closed" error is encountered when the Process button in the Home tab is clicked after the dynamic data masks are imported
- 199443: The Drop dynamic data masks statements are present in the script for every dynamic data mask used
- 204312: The user permission statements are missing from the mask script when the dynamic data masks are used
- 204314: The Update statements are present in the mask script for every column masked with the dynamic data mask
- 204392: "Selected columns must have masking rules to export masked data" message is shown when the Export button is clicked in the CSV dialog if the Use original mask sub-type is used for data masking.
To ensure the integrity of your download, please verify the checksum value.