Date: Jun 11, 2020
Audited service is now fault-tolerant to initial login failure attempt.
- Create trigger operations are logged twice when audited via Traces.
- Data collection drop menu shows only “auto” option in a specific case.
- Advance filters configuration does not display newly added objects in the configuration grid when objects from a specific group are added to the configuration.
- Enable\Disable trigger operation is logged twice when audited via Traces.
- Extended events configuration is incorrectly deployed in a case when the database configuration filter contains a single database object.
- Before-after values are not exported in a report document when data is retrieved from archive data sources only.