Download InTrust 11.4.1 Update 1 for solution 313067 (Update_20191217)
InTrust 11.4.1 Update 1 for solution 313067 (Update_20191217) in ZIP format.
Please refer to the Support Portal knowledge base article 313067 for additional information and instructions on implementing the update.
What’s new in this version
- New real-time monitoring rules for advanced threats — detect suspicious activity such as PowerShell downgrade attacks, exploitable logons by high-privileged accounts and suspicious process launches
- Alert forwarding to SIEM – send real-time alerts to the event log, enabling your SIEM to receive only the alerts without the event log noise, while still preserving the data in InTrust for incident triage and forensic search
- Support for VMware ESXi 6.0–6.7 auditing – data collection is optimized for newer ESXi versions
- InTrust forwarding is optimized to work reliably and efficiently with syslog load-balancers for high-scale data collection scenarios
- Export agent health to CSV – In the InTrust Deployment Manager, data collection state of agents can be exported to CSV
- Read the user guide for instructions on how to setup GSMA for InTrust server services