Download Metalogix ControlPoint 8.3 (build 220.127.116.1182)
Metalogix ControlPoint is a Web-based tool that runs as a SharePoint application and facilitates the management of multiple SharePoint objects (Web applications, site collections, sites, lists, libraries, and items) and users within a SharePoint farm. In addition to enabling you to navigate throughout a SharePoint farm using a single interface, ControlPoint offers a number of powerful search and data analysis tools as well as value-added features not currently available in native SharePoint.
What’s new in this version
Version 8.3 of Metalogix ControlPoint introduces the following features:
- ControlPoint for Office 365 (ControlPoint Online) has the following added functionality:
- Site Collection Activity Analysis
- Workflow Analysis
- Site Activity and Most/Least Activity reports now allow you to report both daily and monthly activity (for SharePoint on premises version 2013 and later).
- When installing ControlPoint for the first time, you can now customize your connection string to include additional parameters that the ControlPoint installer does not normally collect. Upon upgrade, the ControlPoint installer will not overwrite a parameter that has been customized either during a first-time installation or via the ControlPoint Configuration Settings.
- You can no longer install or upgrade ControlPoint for SharePoint 2007.
- The ControlPoint ribbon menu has been removed.